<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Monday, August 04, 2008 @ 4:54 AM

i hate everyday now. Be it saturday,sunday or friday or sch day.everyday is equally mundane and i just feel like dying.Totalllllyyyyy.Done with maths paper,more maths paper comes upppp ohboooyyy its never ending.

On a bright bright brighter note.I passed my chem.Yes its no big deal but its a huge deal to me ha ha haz.Okay enuff i feel like typing out a long post..i always have like so much to blog but when i actually sit down and start typing nothing comes out.gah!

Today is my last day of common test WHY MINE SO LATE HUH! Lit paper was..not enuff time but it was fine.This prose is better than the midyear's(which was awfully confusing)
I had physics Spa(no may it isnt sparring hehehe) too.DAMMIT I SHLDVE MADE JOSEPH TEACH US THE ....okay wtv its ova.

My mum has been reaaaaaaaally nice(actually all the time just that..heheh)she offered me $$$$$$$ but i said NOOO OKAY no im no freeloader though i freeload on my sister but NO MORE NO MORE! School sucks. I heard there's a test tml and i dont wanna go schhhhhhhhhhhhh ): It's ever so boring and worst,i have _________ tml !!!!!!!! gah.

hateschooooooooooooolllllll